Cleaning Your Jetted Bathtub
After enjoying your Jetted Bathtub, it is a good idea to do
a thorough cleaning of the system about once a month.
Body oils and soaps can clog the motor and jets, and possibly cause bacteria growth.
Follow these easy instructions to keep your Jetted Bathtub running smoothly.
1. Fill the tub with very hot water, making sure the jets
are fully immersed. Switch off the airflow, and add half a cup of regular bleach
and 2 tablespoons of powdered dishwasher detergent.
2. Turn on the jets, being careful not to get splashed y the bleach, and let the jets run for 15-20 minutes.
3. Drain the water and refill the tub with cold water. Run the jets for another 15-20 minutes, drain, and repeat again.
4. The actual tub can be cleaned with a detergent appropriate for the material of the tub. Doing a spot test is recommended to check compatibility. Wait at least 2 hours after cleaning before bathing in the tub.
5. An eco-friendly alternative to bleach is adding half a gallon of white vinegar to a tub full of hot water and flushing for 15 minutes. Cold water rinse is not necessary, but wait 2 hours before bathing.
To view our complete line of Jetted Tubs, Click Here.
For more information about how to clean your Whirl Pool Bath Tub, Click Here.