What is the best way to take a steam bath?
Follow these helpful tips to get the best results from your Steam Room experience. Check with your physician to make sure Steam Baths are appropriate for you.
1. Shower first. It is important your body be at normal temperature before
entering a Steam Room for maximum benefits.
2. Do not eat before using your Steam Room. The heat can interfere with your circulation and digestion.
3. Drink 1-2 glass of water before entering. The excessive heat will cause sweating, and possibly dehydration.
4. Stay in no longer than 15-20 minutes. It is important to not get too hot or dehydrated.
5. Recommended use is 3 times a week, any more than that could be dangerous to your system.
6. Cool down naturally before entering a shower or pool, so as not to shock your body.
7. Drink plenty of water after you exit, and cool down completely before returning to the Steam Room.
8. You can repeat the process 2-3 times, but any more than that can overtax your circulation.
Used on a regular basis, your Steam Room will enhance your overall health and well-being.
To view our complete line of Steam Showers, Click Here.
For more information, Click Here.